STEPS TO CREATE A COMMISSION PIECE
1. To begin, let’s talk about what you want in your personalized artwork. We will discuss the:
• pieces you bring to the creative process
• theme or story you want to tell
• colors you love – and loathe, and
• finished size.
2. After we agree on the project, I review the work and provide an estimate of the cost.
What is involved in the cost?
• Complexity of the piece
• Time to complete
• Materials provided by you, and by me
• Possible framing
• Shipment of the piece
3. I provide you with a written estimate and, if you accept, we both sign a written agreement. You will regularly see the work in progress. Ongoing communication together is the key element of a successful commissioned piece.